Private Client Lawyer
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Private Client Lawyer for our Tax and Legal department. Ideally based around the Portsmouth area, although this isnt essential. We will consider candidates wishing to be predominately based from home.
Key responsibilities will include:
- managing private client matters and providing advice with a particular focus on:
- preparation of wills, trusts and LPAs
- advising on tax matters including Inheritance Tax planning
- administration of estates and trusts
- managing relationships with IFAs, accountants and clients
- taking responsibility for a case load and recording data and MI through workflow systems
- working closely with other departments
- supporting the growth and future development of the department
The successful candidate will have:
- at least 5 years PQE as a solicitor or full member of CILEx with good hands on private client experience
- excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events
- the ability to prioritise work and to work to strict timescales where required
- technical proficiency and good IT skills
- be hard working and an excellent communicator for all levels of understanding and empathy with clients
- a fanatical attitude to client care, strong commercial acumen and dedication to building a strong firm
A generous remuneration package includes:
- OTE £100K
- pension scheme
- life assurance
- 23 days annual leave (exc BH) increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- employee Assistance Programme
- opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
- relaxed and friendly working environment
TC Group is a highly innovative, leading edge firm of accountants and professional advisers.
Officially one of the fastest growing Top 40 UK firms with offices across the South West, South East, London, Midlands and the North, we are the first to offer a full range of complementary professional services in the areas of financial planning, legal and HR.We are also at the forefront of technology, having won Xeros Emerging Partner of the Year, and shortlisted for Large Partner of the Year awards in recent years.
Our unrivalled levels of knowledge and experience, combined with a genuinely unique service offering, allow us to provide clients and the wider public with the highest level of quality, bespoke business solutions.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are based in the UK and unfortunately we are unable to provide Sponsorship.