Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Hours: 8:30 - 5:30
Who we are: Onecom is the recognised provider of Communication Technology, trusted by UK Organisations to deliver unparalleled expertise and simply brilliant customer experiences to in excess of 800,000 Corporate citizens globally.
We’ve built an award-winning team of ambitious, inspiring and innovative individuals, who act with integrity and knowledge in all that they do.
We’re driven by our pride in our brand and our dedication to create a market-leading environment where our people can be the best version of themselves.
Want to join our journey? Read on..
The task at hand: Onecom are currently recruiting for an experienced and proactive Paralegal to join our busy and dynamic legal department. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious legal professional
who is looking to operate at the heart of a business, providing support to the legal team. As our Paralegal, reponsibilities will include;
- Acting as the first point of contact for legal enquiries providing general commercial support
- Contract review, negotiation and risk identification
- Amending/negotiating contracts through to signature and completion
- Preparing sales contracts and NDAs
- Providing company secretarial assistance Maintaining corporate records
- Assisting with corporate transactions
- Ensuring compliance by reviewing regulatory changes, advising on these and updating policies accordingly
- Conduct effective case and transaction management
You'll be great in this role if: You have 3 - 5 years experience in a commercial legal role (in a law firm or in-house) alongside a winning attitude and a desire to learn and advance your career.
You will have commercial awareness, excellent written and verbal communication and be able to prioritise workload within tight deadlines working well within a small and dynamic team.
To enable our people to do their best work and reach their full potential, we offer:
- Hybrid working (Agile working policy)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Day off for your birthday
- Employee Wellbeing programme and 24/7 access to Mental Health support
- Discount for all staff on tech and all the latest gadgets
- Discounted Gym membership and subsidised FitBit
- All expenses paid company events and parties
- Employee reward programme and annual awards
- Limitless professional development with access to our in-house training academy
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme, fresh fruit & eye-care vouchers
- Access to our exclusive Onecom extras portal with over 3000 discounts for different retailers
- Referral bonus
Can you see yourself here? We would love for you to apply!
Or, know of someone who would be a perfect addition to our team? Let them know too.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Onecom wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in our Equal Opportunities Policy. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate understanding of the make-up of our talent pools in encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion. We ask candidates to complete our equality montioring form as part of the application process. Responses are anonymous and the data gathered will be used to inform our future initiatives.