University and College Union have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their team.
Learning & Development Coordinator - The Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to manage, coordinate and develop UCU's flagship CPD programme for members. The postholder will also be required to develop UCU's growing network of learning representatives, along with helping to develop learning networks and agreements.
Learning & Development Coordinator - Key Responsibilities:
Working to the Head of Training & Education, and within an allotted budget, your main duties will be to develop an annual CPD programme linked to UCU's industrial agenda; cultivate beneficial relationships with individuals and partner agencies around the development of relevant learning materials and ensure that the highest standards of both are maintained and measured.
You will also be required to develop a strategy to increase the number of UCU union learning reps with a view to creating both solid functioning networks and supporting the creation and delivery of learning agreements.
Learning & Development Coordinator - You:
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- You will be solution-focused, understand the role of a Union Learning Rep in education, and have the capacity to work with minimal supervision
- A sound understanding of adult learning within a trade union environment
- You will be capable of contributing to both materials and delivery where needed
- You will have worked in a similar environment, have a knowledge and understanding of the post 16 education sector and be committed to equality and inclusion
Closing date for applications: 4th May 2022 at 10 am
Interview date: 18th May 2022
We offer good working hours, including flexible working opportunities, annual leave entitlement and a pension scheme. We are committed to equality in employment. Applications from disabled people are welcome. Please note that CVs in isolation are not accepted.
To submit your CV for this exciting Learning & Development Coordinator, please press Apply' now.