Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
System Training Lead
Systems Trainings Lead
Location: Location of role is flexible/Remote.
This is a contract project role offering an exciting opportunity to shape a culture of lifelong learning globally.
Training lead working in strong cooperation with T&D Functional Leads and SMEs is responsible to manage the development and delivery of my clients Systems Learning.
This role is to ensure the right mix of modern learning tools and processes to build future capabilities needed to support the realization of the clients goals and ambitions for learning every day.
- Performance consulting skills & understanding of the principles & practices of Design Thinkingto ensure learning solutions add value, especially from the learners experience perspective.
- Enable practical application of 3Es learning experiences.
- Practical understanding of adult learning principles and intent & principles of Design Thinking to ensure engaging & impactful learner experiences and easily consumed assets.
- Knowledge of the learning ecosystem to leverage technologies to ensure solutions are fit for purpose.
- University degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage complex projects and influencing skill to drive positive change management outcome
- Ability to interact, communicate effectively and stakeholder management of all level
- Experience with development of digitized and remote trainings models internally and with external vendors
- Experience in agile methodology trainings and design thinking development
- Proven ability to prioritize works, multitasking and flexible
- Experience in comprehensive capabilities development strategy and implementation
- Fluency in English
- Microsoft and Adobe suite of products
- Pharmaceutical experience (will be an asset)
Contact: Please send your CV to with your contact number and supporting statement as to why you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity.