The Supply Register has now been approved as the Managed Service provider for Ark Schools across their 39 sites. We’re currently working with them to create a bank of staff that they can utilise across the academic year for day to day, sickness cover and long-term positions. We are more than happy to hear from experienced or newly qualified Teaching Assistants. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to work exclusively with some of the best schools in the country, please contact us.
By joining the Ark Schools’ bank, you will receive notifications directly from the Academy’s Cover Manager through the Candidate Portal or via their dedicated Partnership Team regarding immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well as any upcoming positions within the Trust on either a permanent or fixed-term basis.
Full-time, Part-time or on selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced Teaching Assistant or looking to gain experience, we would like to hear from you.
Learning Support and teaching
- Support pupil learning through the delivery of specific learning programmes, setting high expectations whilst encouraging their independence and building their confidence
- Mentor students on a 1:1 and group basis, as well as planning and leading a series of booster and intervention sessions to tackle difficult topics.
- Observe, record and feedback information of pupil performance.
- Assist with whole class teaching.
- Attend departmental co planning to understand the curriculum and support in its development.
- Use strategies, in liaison with the teacher to assist in behaviour management and to support pupils in their learning objectives.
- Promote inclusion, encouraging pupils to interact and work collaboratively
- Adapt and develop resources for SEND pupils, ensuring their safety and enabling them to access the curriculum.
- Assist in creating materials for curriculum delivery and display boards.
- Actively promote the safety and welfare of our children and young people
- Right to work in UK.
- Genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil.
- To be a learner and continually seek professional development opportunities.
- Experience of working with children in a tutoring or classroom capacity.
- Experience managing children in a formal setting.
For further information about The Supply Register or any other vacancies please contact us on or call us on