Are you a motivated and passionate teacher looking for a flexible career that will allow you to maintain a great work-life balance?
We're looking for qualified Secondary School Teachers for various locations throughout England and Wales, including short term and permanent options.
- Immediate start date available
- Flexible hours, no weekends
- Receive full support, including regular CPD
- Top rates of pay
- Work with a Sunday Times Top 100 employer with a strong commitment to candidate and staff satisfaction
- 45 CPD courses available to you to develop your career
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status
- A proud Equal Opportunities Employer
What do you need for this Secondary School teaching job?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) OR
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) OR
- Teach First OR
- Bachelor of Education/Arts with QTS
- Teaching experience within the UK curriculum preferred
Application Process and required documents for Secondary Teacher:
- Confirm DBS status - DBS holder or happy to apply for DBS
- Confirm Right to Work
We'd love to speak with qualified Secondary School teachers. If you're interested in joining our team, please apply with a copy of your CV and a dedicated advisor will be in touch with the next steps.