Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Teaching Assistant - Salford and Bury
Milk Education are recruiting for general and SEND teaching assistants to work within primary schools in Salford and surrounding areas. We are able to offer day-2-day, short term and long term roles as well as full time and part time roles.
- To be able to demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- The ability to monitor a pupils response to the learning activities and if needed, the confidence to adapt the activity to achieve the intended learning outcome
- Can work independently as well as within a team
- To be able to uphold policies and procedures relating to child protection and data protection based on each schools specific policy
- Provide learning support for pupils in small groups or on a 1-2-1 basis
- Assist with the development of individual education and behavioural plans setting challenging expectations for pupils to achieve learning goals
- Encourage pupils to interact with the class and engage in activities
- Provide feedback to pupils and teachers on pupil’s achievement
- Encourage pupils to complete task set by the class teacher
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.