Reflections Training Academy are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional team member to join the Reflections team full-time (part-time considered) based in the centre of Bristol.
Functional Skills Tutor- English
The ideal candidate will need to have and demonstrate the following qualities:
A Passion for delivering training to young people in developing their individual needs, skills within Maths and English
Creativity and confident to deliver standards to groups of learners and one to one
D32/33 A1 CAVA (preferred, not essential or significant/sufficient experience)
Strong communication skills, approachable and able to initiate ideas
Ability to prioritise, good organisational skills and able to adhere to deadlines and targets.
Flexible approach and able to inspire and motivate learning.
Duties to include:
- To have competency and a passion to support learners with the delivery and assessing of Apprenticeships and Study Programmes in the following areas:
-Functional Skills- English up to Level 2
- Approachable professional team player with excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate will be working with learners and employers in raising the learners personal developments ensuring the quality of training is being maintained to grade 1 provision.
- To work with young people in developing their personal skills and supporting them to develop within their chosen career
- To support the delivery of underpinning of knowledge through training sessions workshops and contribute towards the delivery of new standards and resources
- Invigilate online testing, monitor successful outcomes
- All workshops and sessions to be prepared offering inspiring and interactive delivery
- To monitor learner progress and performance in meeting their individual needs, aspirations and set targets
- To schedule timely visits and carry out assessments/training within the workplace and monitor their individual training plan against their personal progression
- Learner trackers and personal progression records to be kept up to date
- Support the Academys vision with the Maths & English developments
- Ability to demonstrate high-quality training with up to date and current awarding body standards
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of personal presentation/team player/friendly and professional
- A driving licence with access to your own vehicle (preferred but not essential)
- Competitive salary