Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for a fresh challenge and who would like to work for a company who recognises and rewards their staff?
We are a dynamic high end residential and construction business winning industry awards and through growth are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our Commercial Team in St Asaph, North Wales where you will have a huge impact in the next stage of our company growth and to get to work with/alongside some highly impressive people and projects.
This role as a New Build Quantity Surveyor offers the opportunity for involvement within a dynamic company who undertake residential and commercial projects.
Key task outcomes will include
- The project build cost achieved to the cost plan.
- All contractual notices to Sub-Contractors issued on time ensuring they have confidence and trust to deliver future work as part of the approved Supply Chain.
- All Sub-Contract packages commenced on time as a result of timely placement in line with project delivery targets.
- All Sub-Contract work estimates accurate as a result of a database of up to date material and labour costs.
- Project financial reports updated and issued by the due date on a monthly basis
Key experience will include-
- Experience in a Quantity Surveying role ideally new build
- Degree qualified or similar in Quantity Surveying
- Strong commercial awareness in management of Sub-Contractor Accounts
- Experienced in Sub-Contractor and Supplier Procurement
- Highly focussed with plenty of attention to detail
- Excellent planning skills