The Senior Land Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations in the Land team. They identify and acquire development sites across a geographical patch to meet divisional land targets. They also work closely with the Planning team in order to ensure that maximum contribution is achieved from all land purchases and a quality land bank is maintained
- In accordance with corporate responsibility for the business, work effectively as part of the operations team and take a “whole company” perspective to managing issues.
- Maintain a high profile with external property contacts by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, local agents, landowners and other developers in pursuit of opportunities for the company.
- Responsibility for site appraisals, ensure that acquisition proposals are presented, in an objective and professional manner, with required input from other departments and in line with Group procedures for approval.
- Responsible for strategic land purchase activity and for maintaining Harrow’s strategic land schedule.
- Attend site meetings with prospects landowners / agents / etc
Please refer to the Job Description for full details.