We're on a mission to help individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health. Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.We are seeking a qualified, part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our clinical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first.
What You'll Do:
- Perform psychiatric evaluations for our patients, following Spring Health's initial screening
- Provide medication management, as needed
- Evaluate for general medical health and make referrals for medical follow-up, as needed
- Maintain up-to-date documentation in EHR
- Work closely with our team of vetted therapists for patients who require mental health counseling
Who You Are:
- You are independently licensed with full prescribing authority as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in at least 1 state
- You have an active PMHNP-BC certification
- You have 3 years of post PMHNP training experience
- You've completed a US-based NP program and Master's or Doctoral psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) program accredited by by either the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, CCNE or the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, ACEN
- You have experience in telepsychiatry or distance-based patient management OR you're comfortable learning new technologyIdeally, you have multiple active state licenses across states where PNPs can practice independently
- You're committed to evidence-based practices and measurement-based care
Why Spring Health:;;
- You'll be part of a solution that takes peer-reviewed, evidence-based approaches to patient care
- You'll set your own hours, without any time commitment, that fit in with your professional and personal schedule
- You're not limited to one location. Conduct visits from your home or while traveling!
- You'll have access to our leading technology while we handle all administrative responsibilities
- You'll join a community and collaborate with like-minded mental health professionals
- You'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:Members Come First
We are genuine member advocates.Move Fast to Change Lives
We build with urgency and intention.Take Ownership
We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives
We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.Science Will Win We
will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.Candor with Care We
are open, honest and empathetic. Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.