Los Angeles, CA Other location(s):
Irvine (CA); Los Angeles West (CA); San Antonio (TX) Relocation benefits offered:
Yes Travel required:
a. Up to 25%"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more."I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses)."I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
"I can succeed as Capital Group's Corporate Communications Lead."
- NOTE: Our recruiting process is 100% virtual, which should help with the logistics of your candidate journey. We have transitioned to a hybrid work model, which means our associates are working from home the majority of the time, and coming into the office 25% of the month. You get to decide what that looks like for you.
The mission of the Corporate Communications team is to align, engage and inspire associates across the globe through highly effective storytelling and multi-channel communication. As a Senior Communications and Engagement Specialist, you will serve as the lead for our Information Technology Group (ITG), defining and leading communications for talented teams that span North America, Europe and Asia. You recognize that there couldn't be a better time to join us as we embark on a refreshed technology and operational strategies to enable growth in our business, and help our 9,000 associates be their best.
You will be excited to play an integral part in planning and executing programs that support Capital's enterprise-wide priorities while aligning our ITG associates to their multi-year strategy and annual priorities. You are well versed in navigating a high degree of complexity with stakeholders at all levels, and are able to effectively partner with the executive leadership teams, Human Resources and peers supporting other business units to ensure that messaging and associate experiences provide consistency in the overall Capital Group narrative, and reflect our culture and values.I am the person Capital Group is looking for:
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- You have extensive experience leading internal communications strategy within a high-achieving and fast-paced organization, ideally with experience supporting a large organization. Financial services industry experience is a plus, but your talents have been forged in large, client-centric organizations with multiple business lines operating across borders.
- You have a proven track record of developing and executing communications plans that contribute to delivery of business outcomes, as well as a solid grasp of change management communications practices.
- You shine as a leader and as an executor, bringing your superior skills including communications planning, writing, storytelling, research, audience insights and channel innovation.
- You are passionate about the associate (employee) experience and understand the essential role that creative and contemporary internal communications play in helping to align, engage and inspire people.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of current and emerging internal communications technology, tools, channels and best practices, and coordinate with your peers to activate these practices across our entire organization.
- You are excited about the possibility of helping a world-class team chart a course for continued success, and being a part of larger team that shapes communications across our firm.
- You are a persuasive, influential and savvy communicator.
- You are comfortable navigating a highly matrixed corporate environment and collaborating across many stakeholders and groups to accomplish a goal.
- You coordinate well with your peers supporting other business groups, and with shared creative and production resource.
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Communications, Social Media, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Research