Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Personal Banker I - Part-Time
A Personal Banker I (PB I) is responsible for maintaining and building customer relationships while utilizing a consultative sales process to proactively provide solutions to assist new and existing customers in achieving their financial goals. The PB I also provides sales, service and operational support to the retail banking team. The PB I demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders, to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Creating an exceptional customer experience daily by delivering a personal touch, building relationships, assessing needs, recommending products and referring partners to our customers in order to grow the branch and the bank.
- Develop an expansive knowledge of products and services to fulfill customer needs and solve problems daily.
- Dedication to daily personal growth through active learning. Adapting to new procedures and systems to grow the organization and the team.
- Ensuring Operational tasks are followed & completed daily.
- Execute customer requests with speed and accuracy.
- Earn the required sales and referral goals per month/year as established.
- Maintain cash levels and outages within the parameters of the established guidelines.
- Constant, consistent communication internally and externally. Adhering to regulations, following policies and procedures to ensure safety and soundness of customers and the bank.
- Open personal accounts including additional products and services.
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-3 years of previous teller experience required.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Above average knowledge of technology and willingness to adapt to new software technologies.
- Ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruption.
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate professionally both in person and via telephone.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so forth.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/postersEqual Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/VThis Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Please see job description