Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will drive the digital marketing efforts for Civista Bank. This position is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring strategies used in marketing Civista's brand and services through digital channels. This position will serve a s a subject matter expert in digital strategies for lead generation through various media campaigns and provide marketing support for the ongoing development of Civista's online and mobile services. Demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Partner with the Marketing Manager and business line leaders to translate business goals into digital marketing objectives and strategies.
- Oversee the design and performance of corporate websites. Analyzing visitor behavior to improve user experience and engagement while also ensuring content is compliant with bank standards.
- Provide consistent reporting of analytics of digital channels in order to make informed decisions and marketing recommendations.
- Provide marketing support for implementation and utilization of digital banking channels, organizational initiatives, and special products.
- Provides technical expertise as software administrator for a variety of bank marketing digital platforms.
- Work with third party vendors to create, monitor, and provide post analytics of digital marketing campaigns.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in digital strategies.
- All other duties as assigned and any activities that support the key accountabilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Three or more years of relevant business experience in digital marketing
- Experience implementing digital marketing strategies in the banking industry strongly preferred.
- Proficient in key areas of digital marketing (Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, content marketing, email marketing(Mailchimp software proficiency or similar software), PPC /Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and website strategy and analytics)
- Responsive design website experience
- Stays current in digital marketing trends and news
- Graphic design and video production experience preferred
- Ability to take high-level vision and translate to executable actions
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, vendors, department leaders, and fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently once strategy is identified
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to effectively manage budgetary spending to maximize ROI of Digital Marketing campaigns and resources
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certifications preferred
- Work involves eye strain due to the frequent use of computer screens, reading of reports, proofing advertising information, and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving files of up to 15 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate professionally both in person and via telephone.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so forth.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Please see job description