The Commercial Lending Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Commercial Lender in servicing of the existing loan portfolio and with new loan requests. Essential duties include acting as the primary customer service contact for commercial loan customers, assisting in the loan application process through approval, monitoring and updating portfolio reports, and maintaining borrower credit files by collection of financial statements.
Description of Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* The Commercial Lending Administrative Assistant will assist commercial customers with servicing activities such as line of credit draw requests, check requisitions, payments, deposits, wire transfers, and other various inquires. In addition, this individual is responsible for processing construction draw requests which will require ordering inspection reports, title endorsements, collecting lien waivers, and reviewing cost budgets.
* The position provides administrative support to Lenders with new loan applications by preparing loan proposal letters, beginning Loan Presentations, pulling credit bureau and market research reports, packaging financial information to support loan requests and some commercial loan processing.
* The individual is responsible for monitoring and updating portfolio reports, maturity reports, and exception reports on a monthly basis.
* The Commercial Lending Administrative Assistant will assist in maintaining borrower credit files by preparing financial request letters, tracking the receipt of tax returns and financial statements, and ensuring they are received by the Operations Department at Howard Drive.
* Loan modifications and extensions are processed through Loan Operations and in some cases require the internal Legal Department for documentation. The Commercial Lending Assistant will work with Operations and/or Legal to order necessary documents for extensions and modifications as well as provide all due diligence requirements to support the approval.
* The position also performs varied administrative duties such as answering phones, faxing, scanning, scheduling, and event coordination.. Requirements:
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/postersEqual Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V