Outside Sales Representative (New Construction)
CPI Security, a leader in the security and automation solutions industry, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative (New Construction) to join our growing team! The world of New Construction is booming! Be a part of it!! We are looking for Outside Sales Representative (New Construction)who is self-motivated and ready to manage a builder account. This person would be responsible for successfully managing the individual homesites as well as the design consultations of each home. The opportunity is there to drive new customer account revenue through the sale of Security, home automation, and low voltage solutions to new homeowners. This is an opportunity to earn a great performance -based income while providing a high level of service to our customers and builders.
This is more than "just a sales job" - it's your chance for a fulfilling and purpose-driven career that provides opportunities for growth, stability, and competitive pay and benefits.
What's In It For You!
Aggressive pay that includes 100% uncapped commissions, PLUS upsell commissions, PLUS monthly bonuses, PLUS, incentives, prizes, awards, contests, PLUS PLC trips fully paid for top performers annually, PLUS career mobility. This is more than a job!
- Company fuel card, company equipment provided (i.e. iphone, ipad)...BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR INCOME!
- Comprehensive and on-going paid training when you start, includes leadership development. WE INVEST IN YOU!
- Engaging and fun company culture that's made up of diverse people.
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options.
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match.
- Education assistance - we encourage & support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education for advancement.
- Talk about perks! An on-site state of the art corporate fitness facility, onsite cafe, coffee/smoothie bar, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director. (Charlotte, NC)
- Eligible for free monitored security system after 90 days.
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10 years of service!
- Effectively communicate CPI Security's value, product vision, and capabilities to potential customers
- Self-generate customer connect opportunities, in addition to company leads, to meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers and potential customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned location
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Work closely with Sales Manager and team to ensure goal is achieved
What does the day-to-day look like?
In this role, you'll be responsible for New Construction sales. You'll work one-on-one with homeowners to present, design, and sell our award-winning security and automation solutions.
At CPI, we'll equip you with the tools and resources for lead generation, prospecting, and networking so you can focus on educating and connecting with more customers.
Who should apply?
We are looking for go-getters who can work independently while exceeding goals. If you're an experienced sales professional and excellent communicator, you enjoy building relationships with customers and solving problems, or you want a career with purpose, this opportunity is for you.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local market
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes
- Experience working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus
Connect With Us!
Don't see a career opportunity today? Click HERE to enroll in our job alerts to stay up-to-date with CPI Careers.