Annapolis, MD, USA
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Realterm is a real estate operator whose employees have a track record of capitalizing on durable insights into the supply and demand of real assets through the global supply chain. Realterm seeks to build and invest in value-added business platforms that have a proprietary position in their markets, source investments with favorable supply/demand dynamics and bring intense focus to operating results.
Realterm offers several career fields such as Accounting, Leasing, Construction and Property Management that make working here unique, challenging, stimulating, and rewarding. With offices in Amsterdam, Annapolis, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Montreal, Mumbai, New Yorkand Singapore you are empowered to take your career where you want it to go.
A career at Realterm allows you thrive in a fast-paced workplace environment with tremendous scale. Enjoy working in a collaborative environment with supportive teammates where you will be challenged to grow and be at your best every day.We offer our employees a robust and competitive benefits package. If you are looking for a rewarding career in private equity commercial real estate, apply today.
SUMMARYESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Realterm is seeking a highly motivated college graduate to join the fast-growing Realterm property management team. Our property management portfolio includes ~325 properties at 36 airports across North America totaling ~27 million square feet. Successful candidates will gain exposure to all aspects of the real estate industrial property management and project management business and will work closely with the Senior Vice President of Operations. This is a two-year program with the intent to teach and train Analysts to assume a full-time role within the three fully functioning departments (property management, sustainability and design/construction) of the organization as they come available within the various markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating and maintaining analytical performance models based off established KPS's for the operations teams (property management, ESG&R and design and construction).
- Supporting the property and project management for portfolio properties including creating and implementing operating and capital budgets, vendor management and assisting with projects, as needed.
- Supporting regional property management teams on special projects, initiatives, and events.
- Supporting ESG&R related programming, initiatives, and reporting requirements as needed with our sustainability and operations teams.
- Researching value add opportunities and interfacing with tenants, airport authorities, community stakeholders and third-party partners as necessary
- Recent graduate or professional with 1+/- yrs. experience.
- BA/BS Degree, majors in Property Management or Real Estate preferred
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills including an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts concisely
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to travel to other offices and willing to relocate for permanent property management opportunities as they arise.
- Positive attitude and a very strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, highly organized and proactive
- Ability to learn quickly, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and a passion for real estate and investing
The position will work in a general office setting and may require travel, up to 30% of time annually, to remote office locations based on organizational/business needs.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for most of the workday, sitting at a desk, consistently operating a computer. The person in this position must be able to access file cabinets and office machinery (to include a computer, copier, and fax machine). On occasion, may need to lift boxes of up to 10 lbs. Must be able to travel by commercial air flights, including cross-country and overnight trips.
Realterm is an equal opportunity employer, as we value and respect diversity. We encourage diversity in ideas, opinions, experiences and identities. We do not discriminate in our employment practices based upon protected class, to include race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Share this job: