Skills: Advanced Analytics, Modelling and Machine Learning
About the team:
In this role, you will be a part of the InfoTech team. Collectively, the team is responsible for solving complex problems by turning vast amounts of data into business insights. Come join us and be a part of this exciting, fast-paced, and goal-oriented team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of business obstacles, create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development.
- Combining, explore and draw insights from data. Often large and complex data assets from different parts of the business.
- Designing and building explorative, predictive- or prescriptive models, utilizing optimization, simulation and machine learning techniques.
- Prototyping and piloting new solutions and be a part of the aim of ‘productifying’ those
- valuable solutions that can have impact at a global scale.
- Guiding and coaching other chapter colleagues to help solve data/technical problems at an operational level, and in methodologies to help improve development processes Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets to enable the business to take data- driven decisions.
- A minimum of 07 years of hand-on experience in data science
- A degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or allied subjects
- A strong domain knowledge of Analytics and Statistics & Mathematical Modeling
- Good understanding about Python
- Proficiency in Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Extract and present valuable information from data
- Understand business requirements and generate insights
- Build mathematical models, validate and work with them
- Explain complex topics tailored to the audience
- Validate and follow up on results
- Work with large and complex data sets
- Establish priorities with clear goals and responsibilities to achieve a high level of performance.
- Work in an agile and iterative manner on solving problems
- Evaluate different options proactively and ability to solve problems in an innovative way.
- Develop new solutions or combine existing methods to create new approaches.
- Good understanding of Digital & analytics
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written modes
- Analytics and statistics
- Mathematical modelling
- Machine Learning
- Deep learning
Lupin is a global pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes a wide range of
branded and generic formulations, biotechnology products, and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in over 100 countries. As a global company with over 50 years’ experience, Lupin is a significant player in the US, India, as well as Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The Company has 15 manufacturing sites, 7 research centres, and over 20,000 professionals working globally, and has been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals sector. Learn more about us at https://www.lupin.com/ or visit our social media channels LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter.
Lupin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, defence services or any other protected class.
We look forward to the applications!
Note: Lupin Limited (and/or its group companies) follows a formal recruitment process. The
company does not ask for any security deposit or fees (refundable or non-refundable) at any stage of recruitment process.