Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Project Lead, Support Projects
Project Lead - Support Projects, acts as a project lead handling one or more ongoing projects or operational functions within the Sureify Support delivery function. As an individual contributor, individuals in this position should work relatively independently. Prior experience in a software support function is essential and and also experience managing projects end to end using Agile methodologies.Requirements
- Lead one or more operational areas such as monitoring which includes planning shifts, measure effectiveness of monitoring and continuous improvements.
- Wherever needed, perform scrum master duties (project planning, issues management, status reporting) using Jira.
- Act as escalation lead in conjunction with the India team manager.
- Able to develop, adopt and improve processes and policies. Need to be an advocate for continuous improvements and adoption.
- Ownership in developing knowledge in new tools, adoption of new tools.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all departments/individuals such as DevOps, Project or Product Delivery teams directly and indirectly to achieve/exceed defined service levels and agreed upon expectations.
- Ability to work through and influence others to achieve success.
- 5+ years of overall experience with most recently as lead in a support function. Must have experience managing escalations.
- Must have a strong experience in support case handling, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), SLA (Service Level Agreement) management with exposure to support KPIs or metrics.
- Must have a prior background in software development, programming, troubleshooting technical issues and good understanding of SQLs, one or more web or mobile technologies.
- Must have led projects independently preferably in an agile framework. PMP or scrum master certification would be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with external customers.
- Must have familiarity with Jira, any of the CRM tools such as Salesforce or ServiceNow.
- Must have good experience in writing knowledge articles and should be able to develop and own knowledge management processes within the team.
- Nice to have:
- PHP, Go, REACT, Android/iOS and knowledge of cloud/AWS can be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent related experience.
Here is a glimpse of some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance & Accidental insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Possibility to travel around the world for seminars and learning on the latest technologies in the industry.
- Great team to work with exposure in best technologies in the industry.
Sureify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.