Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Assistant Manager Legal - Influencer and Media
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Prior experience in: Influencer, intellectual property, IPR, copyright.
Previous work experience in a media company or agency will be preferable
- Drafting and vetting Influencer/Artists/Actor Agreements, Consent and Release Forms, and IP assignment agreements;
- Providing guidance and research on queries relating to Intellectual Property (specifically copyrights)
- Assisting in resolving content creation queries
- Drafting notices, replies, and complaints
- Drafting Service Agreements, NDAs, MOUs, etc.
- Systematic creation and maintenance of contract trackers and presentations for internal purposes
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Excellent command over MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong command over English
- Confident and fluent in coordination with Clients and internally within teams
- Needs to be extremely systematic with work management
- Knowledge of Trademark and Copyright Laws is a must
- Needs to be able to work and coordinate well internally, with the various teams across the Company
- Should be able to handle pressure situations with ease and maturely.