Logistics Senior Coordinator
In this fast-changing world, our customers need our latest technology – and they need it now. And that’s where our expert Logistics team within Materials and Procurement comes in. We’re tasked with getting products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively to Dell Technologies customers. We work in partnership with fulfillment and logistics providers to ensure a visible service to our supply chain and smooth delivery services to end users.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Logistics Senior Coordinator on our Logistics team in Hyderabad.
· As a Logistics Sr Coordinator, you will take responsibility for driving delivery excellence in a specific geography or customer stream within the US region.
· This includes working closely with other stakeholders (Customer Care, Sales Team, Logistics partner & logistics carrier manager) to resolve any issues that cause orders to become distressed in the delivery network.
· Support the Logistics Carrier Manager responsible for the specific geography in relation to distressed orders
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Maintain & share best practices with your Global team
· Good analytical and MS computer skills (Microsoft Excel),
· Self-directed and independent when completing business goals
· Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of different business units and geographies.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.