Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
2x Project Manager - Data Centres
Ireland - hybrid working available, so location is flexible
€80-100k + Package
Kenton Black International is excited to be working with this international cost consultancy as their EMEA Data Centre business continues to enjoy huge growth. They're currently looking for proven leaders to join their Irish business, delivering complex data centre schemes for high profile international clients both domestically and across mainland Europe.
Applications are encouraged from Project Managers with a proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and to budget, whilst right to work in Ireland is essential.
General expectations for consideration include -
- Delivery of at least 2 data centre construction schemes as PM
- Consultancy background
- Pre-construction & design experience
- History of managing complex projects in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Budget/Cost Management experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proven experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrable experience growing and leading teams
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to see the wider picture
- Strong focus on HSE
- Quality driven approach
- EU passport / Irish citizenship
The successful applicants can expect to visit the Ireland head office and/or project sites at least once a fortnight.
To express your interest and for more information about these exciting opportunities, please get in touch - (url removed)