Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Site Manager (Large Main Contractor)
CapEx are recruiting on behalf of a major Tier 1 Main Contractor who is seeking a Site Manager.
The company has been established for over 60 years and has a track record of delivering both traditional and design and build projects for both the public and private sectors.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
* Responsible to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, programme, health & safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the planning permission and building regulations
* Partner with the commercial team to ensure value creation, effective cost control and optimal project returns.
* Manage and own the relationships with project subcontractors and design teams to drive performance, ensuring efficient sequencing of the works and information production.
* Develop and manage relationships with key project stakeholders including statutory authorities, JV project partners and local communities.
* Ensure coordination of service providers and local authorities.
* Ensure that the quality and presentation of the finished product is in line with company expectations incorporating the coordinated effort of the organisations structure.
* Provide leadership and management to the project construction team to drive high performance, employee development and learning, ensuring also that the required resources are in place to support the construction team.
* Set standards of behaviour and responsibility for project teams and hold teams to account.
* Development of team, talent development and succession planning.
* Promoting positive engagement and culture within the broader project team.
* Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and project reporting.
* Embedding a proactive behavioural approach toward safety and quality management.
* Embracing innovation & technology.
* Responsible for accurate, transparent reporting and forecasting.
* 5+ years relevant experience
* Proven experience in similar role, delivering comparable scale projects.
* Experience in large scale projects.
* Excellent knowledge of trades as well as latest building regulation and certification standards
* Strong commercial acumen, methodical with excellent attention to detail
* An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
* Excellent track record of driving high performing teams.
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* String at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
* Ability to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
The Next Step
To register your interest, or for more information regarding this position or other opportunities, please contact Rob Walsh in confidence
Phone: +353 (phone number removed)
Mobile: +353 (phone number removed)
If this role isn’t right for you but you are interested in a confidential discussion about other opportunities, please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss.
As our office may not be reached in the normal way due to new COVID 19 work practices, please follow up directly and ensure you leave a voicemail if unable to reach the required person and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
CapEx Recruitment having received your cv to a particular position, are making the reasonable assumption that you are actively seeking a new position, therefore as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable opportunities with you. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know so you can opt out at any point. For further information please refer to the Privacy Notice on our website