Quail Park Of Lynnwood
Is offering on the spot Hiring!
Come in between 10AM and 4PM Monday thru Friday for an Immediate Interview
Get Hired Today!
4015 164th St SW Lynnwood, WA 98087
Apply TodayHired Today!
Quail Park of Lynnwood
Join our team today!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN | RN) Job Description
As a Licensed Nurse, you will make sure that residents are continually monitored and routinely assessed to make sure they are receiving the highest quality of care. You will oversee care documentation so we can ensure that all residents are receiving appropriate care and that our community prevents liability. Licensed Nurses mentor all team members, Care Partners and Medication Technicians in the areas of proper care and medication management, to ensure that we have the most effective and well-trained staff we can have. Come join the care team at Quail Park, where we always put resident care first!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN | RN) Benefits Offered
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (for full time)
- Dental insurance (for full time)
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as meal and coffee
- Variable schedule options
Licensed Nurse (LPN | RN) Minimum Requirements
- Licensed Nurse in good standing with State Licensing Authority
- Experience in training and team member development preferred
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and team members
- Must be able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English to communicate effectively with residents, families, other team members and physicians
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, team members, community and state officials, referral sources and the general public
- Strong documentation skills
- Must have basic computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care
- Strong organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks, in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the community
- Ability to represent the community in a positive and professional manner
- Must be able to meet all health-related requirements pertaining to state licensure
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid credentials
- Must maintain current Food Handlers credentials
- Must maintain annual Continuing Education Credits
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (essential functions) with or without accommodation
- Subject to pre-employment screening including drug/alcohol, TB testing and criminal background check
Licensed Nurse (LPN | RN) Essential Functions
- Assist with resident assessment and implementation of care needs
- Participates in resident and family care conferences as requested by Health & Wellness Director and/or the Executive Director/Administrator
- Assist with communication between resident, family and physician regarding resident health care issues
- Ensures that changes in resident condition are evaluated, monitored, documented and effective interventions are implemented
- Performs skilled nursing tasks as defined by Community policy and procedure, and as allowed by state law
- Provides support and assistance to medication management systems, and ensures that medications are dispensed in a safe and effective manner, that MARS are accurate and complete, and that medication cart is orderly, with all medications appropriately packaged and stored
- Assist with effectively monitoring resident health concerns such as weight and nutrition, skin integrity, mobility, fall management, and pain management.
- Assist as needed with maintaining inventory of healthcare supplies and equipment, and follows appropriate community protocol for purchasing
- Reviews Resident Health Record on a routine basis and ensures that documentation meets Community standards and adequately addresses the residents healthcare issues, including identified concerns, interventions and outcomes
- Serves as a role model to other team members in demonstration of courtesy, gentleness, effective approach and interaction with residents
- Ensures that all resident care is provided in a safe and effective manner, while consistently maintaining resident dignity, choice, and respect
- Give clinical direction and guidance to care giving team members
- Provide mentoring and education to care giving team members to ensure proper care and follow through of all care needs
- Assist with team member performance concerns and/or guidance through mentoring
- Give input to performance reviews on caregiver reviews completed by Resident Coordinators and Shift Supervisors
- Maintains knowledge of current OSHA and state regulations, and routinely monitors Community compliance with the regulations related to resident care and nursing functions
Our Company follows WA Proclamation 21.14.1 which requires all employees working in the Health Care Setting be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless they are exempt for medical and religious reasons. Please us know if you would like to request a Religious or Medical accommodation.
Powered by JazzHR