Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Community Behavioral Health Worker
We are seeking a Community Behavioral Health Worker
Integrated Services for Behavioral Health (ISBH) is a community-minded, forward-thinking behavioral health organization helping people along the road to health and well-being. We meet people in their homes and communities and help connect them to the resources they need. We serve Southeastern and Central Ohio with a comprehensive array of behavioral health and other services – working with local partners to promote healthy people and strong communities. All of our services are intended to be collaborative and personalized for the individual.
- Assesses or defines the strengths and needs of referred people, families and communities.
- Directly provides home and community behavioral health services that are practical, helpful and collaborative.
- Meets people wherever they may be with supports for self-management of health and well-being.
- Carries out utilization review and quality assurance activities as directed.
- Maintains necessary documentation, participates in program evaluation, attends team and program planning meetings, cross-systems training, and acquires knowledge of community resources.
- Meets billing productivity requirements established by Integrated Services for Behavioral Health.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three years of directly relevant experience or Bachelor's degree.
- High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated high degree of cultural awareness.
- Experience with multi-need individuals and families.
- Broad knowledge of community service systems.
- Licensed and able to operate a motor vehicle with appropriate level of insurance coverage.
- Willing to participate in and lead cross-systems team building activities.
- Able to effectively communicate through verbal/written expression.
- Must be able to operate in an Internet-based, automated office environment.
Enjoy a great work environment with excellent salary, generous paid time off, and strong benefits package.
Healthy people. Strong communities.
We improve the behavioral health and well-being of Ohioans and their communities.
OUR EXTENDED MISSION
We improve the behavioral health and well-being of Ohioans and their communities through entrepreneurial approaches to behavioral health services, safe housing, productive partnerships and other community development efforts.
ISBH requires full vaccination. Reasonable accommodation can be requested, as necessary.