This North West Legal 500 ranked Conveyancing Firm is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join its expanding Residential Conveyancing Team. You will be working closely alongside the Lawyers and Fee Earners ensuring they can provide the best quality service for both candidates and clients. You will be expected to deal with Clients and Candidates at all stages of the process. You will also be assisting Lawyers and Fee Earners on Complex files and administrative matters. You will be playing a key part in ensuring that the process is as efficient as possible by liaising with internal departments as well as helping ensure the smooth running of the overall team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- An ability to communicate clearly and accurately to different third parties
- Use of initiative
- Excellent telephone manners
- Effective time management skills
- Proven experience of operating at this level previously
- Proven experience of working with a case management system
- Good working knowledge of relevant area of law
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in residential conveyancing
- 12 months’ experience in a legal assistant or comparable role
For more information, please apply now or contact Lewis Newton at G2 Legal.