Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Post Completions Legal Assistant
An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced Post Completion Legal Assistant to join a well-respected law firm based in Cheadle. You will be required to have previous experience as a legal assistant/paralegal either within post completions or residential conveyancing.
As a legal assistant, you will be assisting with post completion on a day-to-day basis dealing with the registration of all purchase transactions within priority periods and in dealing with balances and file closures for sale, purchase, and remortgage files.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding, excellent benefits, and free parking on-site.
- Diarising OS1 dates
- Preparing and lodging AP1/FR1 applications at the Land Registry and ensuring all documents accompanying the applications are attached, dated, and signed
- Dealing with any Requisitions from the Land Registry effectively and in a timely manner
- Keeping an orderly system in place for dealing with all Post Completion matters
- Updating introducer portals wherever necessary
- Updating and responding promptly to any requests from lenders, introducers, and clients on the progress of registrations
- Sending copy completion of registration to clients and lenders, along with any other documents that may be required by lenders
- Dealing with any balances on account in accordance with the firm’s policy
- Closing and archiving files once all post completion matters and balances have been dealt with
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.