An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Administration Assistant to join a well-respected top tier law firm in its Manchester City Centre office. You will be working within the busy administration department providing support to the Partners, fee earners and PAs in all departments. This role offers a diverse range of tasks that provide a breadth of experience in developing a wide range of skills within a professional City firm.
Previous legal administration experience is required.
- Working as an integral part of the fee earner support team
- Exceptional client service skills
- Filing and file management, including file opening and closing
- Assisting at internal and external seminars
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- Obtaining official copy documents from various local authorities and other third-party search providers
- Using Land Registry Portal and other online searches services
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence, and other documentation
- Maintaining filing and document management systems
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Scanning, photocopying, and printing
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Provide support and cover for administrative staff and assist other departments as required
- Assisting with incoming/outgoing post duties
- Covering reception when required
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.