An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join a well-respected award winning full service law firm within their Stockport office. You will be required to have a minimum of 12 months residential conveyancing experience at either legal administration or legal assistant level and you will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative to ensure the smooth running of the support functions within the team.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written
correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and
- Be responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches
- Keep the case management system and any third-party web sites up to date in real
- Ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at
- Prepare required documentation as required with the conveyancing process
- Prepare the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion
statements and invoices
- Deal with post exchange matters as directed by your team manager
- Be responsible for completions on the day of completion