About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available in all countries/regions.
remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details. * United Kingdom:
Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in the UK * United States:
Remote Work is available to applicants who reside in, and are authorized to work from, the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State. * Singapore:
Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in Singapore
As an Account Manager, you will play a critical role in the success of our customers' account-based marketing campaigns. As part of ML's Customer Success organization, this cross-functional role partners closely with our Sales and Customer Success Managers to ensure optimal setup and execution of digital advertising and content syndication programs. You will collaborate proactively across nearly all internal teams to ensure high-quality, flawless campaign and operational execution that drives results for our customers. You will also be responsible for pulling reporting metrics on these omni-channel campaigns to provide actionable metrics for the Customer Success Manager. If you have a mind for process, are results-driven, and long for an extraordinary, collaborative team environment, you will thrive in this role.
What You'll Do:
- Own the applications setup and operational execution for display advertising and lead generation campaigns
- Partner with assigned Customer Success Manager(s) to access system optimization strategies, implementation and deployment timelines, and other day to day activities related to the campaign setup for B2B advertiser clients
- Build relationships with assigned Customer Success Managers to create a constant flow of communication and ensure a seamless handoff from campaign implementation to delivery
- Gather reporting for the campaigns launched throughout their life cycle to provide to the Customer Success Manager highlighting insights and data to make deals sticky
- Become Madison Logic's integration implementation experts, learning the ins and outs of lead delivery and the many other integrations we offer our clients
- Serve as the liaison between client's expectations and internal system capabilities
- Participate in on-boarding calls with clients to understand their needs.
Qualifications | Basic Requirements:
- Associates Degree and 2+ years of account management, operations or client services experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel/Sheets and Word/Doc
- Client Facing experience preferred
- Digital advertising and/or marketing technology knowledge a plus
- Integration experience with CRMs such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Qualifications | About You:
- Possess a customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Ability to work towards goals on an individual and team level
- Must love multi-tasking and naturally comfortable at managing multiple, competing priorities
- Self-starter and passionate about process details
- Comfortable learning new technology/systems quickly and efficiently
- Have a natural curiosity to understand what's 'under the hood' and strong desire to solve problems
- High level of enthusiasm, energy, sense of humor as well as a sense of urgency to address client issues
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement - As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA plans
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D and STD insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (Transit & Parking)
- Generous Paid Time Off including: 9 paid Holidays, 17 Vacation Days (to start!), Sick Time, Summer Friday Program, and Parental Leave
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Monthly Work from Home stipend
- Flexible "You Do You" Monthly Cash Stipend
- Legal & Financial Services Benefits
- Wellness initiatives
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
Expected Compensation (Dependent upon Experience & Location)Base Salary: $52,000 - $58,000/yearAdditional Discretionary Earnings Target: $3,000/year
Pay Transparency:We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience.
Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner. We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.