To analyze the customer's investment needs, proactively identifying and selling a broad array of Investment and Insurance products, achieving sales and referral goals while developing a positive customer experience. Demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Maintain current and build new client relationships and ensure account opening and transitions are in compliance with CWM standards to improve the financial lives of those we serve. Help in the understanding of financial goals, creating a plan that achieves those goals, mapping out an investment strategy for success. Matching knowledge of the client with our investment expertise, building trust. Client centered solutions drive results and revenue for Civista.
* Solicit business by contacting high net-worth prospects, centers of influence and via in-house referrals.
* Daily investment into activities that ensure continuing education and compliance standards are fulfilled.
* Build Civista brand by utilizing financial expertise, networking, developing & maintaining centers of influence and participating in community events weekly.
* To administer trust and estate accounts, as assigned, ensuring that proper policies and procedures are followed, approve statements and billing invoices, monitor investments and make appropriate changes as either instructed by client or by Trust Investment Manager. To make trips to estate properties, gather estate assets, and ensure appraisal on estate inventory is obtained, as needed.
* All other duties as assigned and any activities that support the key accountabilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
* Three or more years' industry related experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Communication, or related field or equivalent work experience. Series 7 and 66 securities license and Ohio Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required.
* Excellent sales skill and the ability to gain confidence of high net worth prospects and clients.
* Solid Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) with accurate data entry skills; proficient knowledge of working with spreadsheet and creating formulas. Ability to become proficient in use of specific software required for position.
* Strong knowledge of trust and investment services, policies, procedures, rules, regulations and laws required.
* Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports and so forth.
* Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
* Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate professionally both in person and via telephone.
* Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so forth.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.