At Circuit Check, we believe that innovation is a must, and that a challenging and robust environment where the work is consistently new and cutting edge is the best way to foster creativity. If you are ready to further your career in a fast-paced, technology driven organization where our test designs impact products that are used by millions of people around the world every day, then we invite you to join us at Circuit Check. Circuit Check is an engineering services company focusing on development of automated test equipment for top companies in the electronics industry. Circuit Check test solutions are found in electronics design and manufacturing facilities around the world.
This position provides end to end development of electrical and/or software solutions for custom functional test systems including, writing requirements; test system development and integration; acceptance testing and technical support.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Develop test system requirements
- Design electrical/software solutions that satisfy test system requirements
- Lead or participate in design review meetings
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines to ensure effective overall system design
- Provide technical leadership on projects involving multiple engineers, including leading the overall design approach partitioning work among the team, and sequencing detailed design activities to support the overall project schedule
- Support the sales process by providing technical expertise in customer proposals
- Provides effective communication with project team members, including project status, risks, and suggestions to project leadership
- Collaborate with customers as needed to accomplish customer goals
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience in a test engineering environment
- 6 years of related engineering experience
- Advanced test software design skills in one or more of the following:
- Application software development skills in Microsoft Visual Studio (VB.NET/C#). C/C++ experience a plus
- NI LabVIEW/Test Stand program development skills a plus
- Automated functional test development experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to select test hardware based on a test specification
- Knowledge of Visio and Altium PCB designer a plus
- Analyze existing test solution (electrical/software) and understand the design for maintenance or updating/upgrading
- Ability to design complex hardware and software solutions.
- Solid analytical skills; able to resolve technical problems with innovative solutions
- Proven ability to manage working on multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- This position may require working additional hours during periods of peak demand
- Maintains confidentiality and security of intellectual property (ITAR, Prototype)
- Mentor technicians and engineers
- Participate in company initiatives such as: ISO processes, continuous improvement projects, Kaizen meetings.
Physical Requirements (these physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation):
- Majority of time is spent in usual office working conditions
- Ability to sit for extended lengths of time is required; bend, reach, stoop, and twist as required
- Use of an office computer for completing work
- Limited exposure to a manufacturing area which may entail exposure to dirt, dust, and other attributes common to this environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Minimal travel may be required (less than 5%)
Circuit Check, Inc is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Circuit Check employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination on or before your date of hire. Circuit Check will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request a legally required exception from this requirement.