Technical Assurance Manager (TS clearance required)
PERIKIN is a rapidly growing business headquartered in Albuquerque, NM, with offices across the country. We were established over a decade ago, and during that time, the company has experienced steady, rapid, and sustained growth. What began as a small two-person project management firm has quickly evolved into a multi-million-dollar enterprise with offices across the country and the ability to deliver a diverse set of services. PERIKIN has three robust and self-sustaining divisions in Construction, Professional Services, and Aerospace. We are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and disruptive technology development in the world. Our primary customer base comprises DoD, the US Air Force, the Department of State, the US Army Corps of Engineers, and the Department of Energy, among many others. We have built a solid reputation based on trust, responsive communication, and commitment to continuous improvement. We embrace new and emerging technology, and we have an unmediated leadership approach and engaged company culture at every level of our business.
Technical Assurance Manager, LCAT: Will support the Professional Services Division in Albuquerque, NM by ensuring the assessment plans provided to the Government are designed following best practices, including sufficient trials and appropriate data analysis and results. Additionally, the Technical Assurance Manager will ensure the assessment products/reports provided to the Government are accurate, easily understood, and contain scientifically valid conclusions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as the focal point for establishing technical assessment/assurance goals and strategy in a fast-paced and often dynamic environment. Support the vision that energizes and enables the team to win.
• Provide technical deliverables that require minimal minor corrections and no more than four significant corrections on final drafts provided to government review boards.
• Lead a multifunctional team (MFT) through the Technical Assessment Process.
• Lead developing, coordinating, and resourcing the technical assessment requirements and overseeing them throughout the assessment process.
• Support tracking the program's significant metrics – sales, bookings, profit, and customer relationship.
• Support review and evaluation of the program status continuingly and support potential unplanned program issues to the best solution, including developing plans-forward, escalation, and increased resources, as required.
• Work closely with Professional Services Division management to communicate program progress and resolve issues and concerns.
• Ensure that all business is conducted using the highest ethical standards and compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
• Identify and ensure mandatory compliance with the government and company regulation, policies/procedures, and guidelines; negotiate acceptance/ approval of all program plans with internal interfaces and the customer.
• Support and implement proactive risk & opportunity management processes and practices to mitigate or capture potential program issues and improvements.
• Support change proposal efforts for the program, including pre-coordination with the customer to establish expectations.
• Create a motivational environment where team members understand the mission, are fully engaged and empowered to execute and are recognized for their performance.
• Resolve conflicts, demands, and priorities on assigned programs.
• Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the other PERIKIN Divisions and the Company. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
• A Master's or higher-level degree in Engineering (e.g., Structural, Environmental, Chemical, Biological, Radiological (Nuclear), Mechanical, Electrical, Systems), Operations Research, or Physics, and ten years experience in test and evaluation or research and development is preferred.
• Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor's or Master's, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
• Ability to become very proficient with most technology and/or mission areas within three weeks.
• Substantial understanding/knowledge of Design of Experiments.
• Ability to utilize Digital Engineering concepts, processes, and programs.
• Work is performed in an office environment.
• Travel and local commute between PERIKIN HQ in Albuquerque, Kirtland AFB, NM, and other possible PERIKIN locations may be required.
• Work is performed in an office environment, lab environment, and field sites.
Benefits: (Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
PERIKIN is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please visit our website at www.PERIKIN.com