Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Steelman Partners is looking for an experienced Architect with a specialty in hospitality. This candidate must have at least 5 years of Architect experience and either lives in the Phoenix area or is willing to relocate to Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Perform majority of site visits during construction. Ensure general conformance with design intent
- Collaborate with design teams, clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies, and other vendors to meet overall project objectives.
- Make decisions and issue direction on minor issues in the field to obviate RFIs and avoid delays.
- Prepare field reports for DM or PM approval.
- Do initial review of RFIs to reduce effort required of designers. Propose answers to issues for the design team to.
- Review resubmittals for compliance with original review comments.
- Take first pass on submittal/shop drawing reviews.
- Participate in QC constructability reviews.
- Provide quality improvement feedback to individual designer and to CA DM for corporate education.
- Act as primary point of contact for the architect and contractor during construction. Relieve PC of this role as much as possible.
- Assist with Punchlist
- Coordination with all fields of the project, including the owner, General contractor, and engineers
- Generate Field Reports
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited school
- 8+ years of experience in the profession of architectural design, demonstrated CA experience required (minimum 5 years)
- Experience managing multiple aspects of client, team, and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, and civil consultants
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills