- A demonstrable enthusiasm for 'soft' IP
- A high level of client contact and responsibility for client files
- Experience of substantial litigation or transaction matters
- Self-motivation coupled with the ability to work closely with other team members
- Very strong academics and technical ability
- Well organised and able to manage workload in face of many competing demands on time
- Opportunity to work for an international award-winning law firm
- Working within a fast-growing IP & Media team ranked tier 1 in legal directories
- Trade mark, domain name and design disputes and litigation
- Licences and other agreements relating to trade marks, copyright and designs, including merchandising, sponsorship and franchise agreements
- Management and protection of clients
- A broad range of copyright and database rights
- Corporate IP support
- Advertising advice
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Leah Ellson for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.