STRONGARM DESIGNS provides the ideal HMI solution to the healthcare, bio-pharmaceutical, food, and other industries. We are diligently seeking to hire a candidate for operation of our machines in our miscellaneous fabrication area. This position provides machined and fabricated components supporting our entire line of products including CleanMount, Vertica, Mobile Stations, and Suite-Stations.
Join a team and company with endless innovative visions in a rapidly growing, leading industry!
Inspect both income and outgoing parts and materials.
- Able to use and read various measuring devices
- Ability to read prints
- Able to stand, bend, lift, and/or walk for 2+ hours at a time
- Knowledge of the different types of metal used at Strongarm
- Knowledge of sheet metal gauges
- Knowledge of thread sizes (i.e. 8-32, 10-32)
- Basic knowledge of all processes performed at Strongarm
- Inspect all incoming parts and materials to insure that they meet Strongarm specifications.
- The QC inspector will inspect all outgoing parts to insure that they meet customer and Strongarm specifications based on the instructions listed on the traveler and the print.
- The QC inspector will log out and move all parts to their proper location within the company based on the instructions provided on the traveler.
- Clock in and out of travelers using the bar code system
- Perform work within the parameters of the company policies and procedures
BENEFITS CRAFTED FOR YOU:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and certification
- PTO (including sick and personal days)
- 401K, Health insurance, vision, dental
- STRONGARM swag
- Biyearly bonuses & yearly raises based on performance reviews
- 25 coke machine
STRONGARM Designs is looking for high-energy, mechanically inclined individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. We at STRONGARM are committed to continuous improvement and seek driven candidates who wish to grow and develop professionally.