Site Engineer – Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Cork construction company to recruit a Site Engineer for a project in Cork City. The ideal candidate must have at least 2-4 years' experience working with a main contractor.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an engineer to progress their career with a well-established contractor.
* As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
* You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
* You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
* You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
* The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
* You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
* You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
* You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
* You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
* As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
* You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
* You will integrate well as part of a well-run team.
* A site engineer must have commercial awareness
* You must have over 2-3 years' experience working in the industry.
For further information on this role please contact Eoin McGreevy or to apply click 'Apply now'
View our website for all current vacancies