Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Project Manager – West of Ireland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's largest civil contractors to recruit a Project Manager, covering projects in the West of Ireland region.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Supported by the Contracts Managers and Directors of the business, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
* Lead project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
* Manage the compliance of company and current health & safety legislation.
* Develop strong relationships with clients.
* Management & assessment of subcontractor's quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
* Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
* Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
* Planning/scheduling of works.
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 5 years post graduate experience, 5 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
* Proven record of delivering large scale civil projects,
* Experience of civil infrastructure, reinforced concrete and civils within projects
* Experience in delivering projects (value €5m - €30M) from design stage to completion
* Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
For more information please contact Kevin Hallissey or to apply click 'Apply now