Nuclear Medicine Tech PRN
Under the supervision of a physician, conducts diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using radioactive materials on pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. Demonstrates knowledge of growth and development and possess ability to assess, interact, communicate, and care for specific patient populations.
- Require completion of a Nuclear Medicine Technology training program.
- Require American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (AART) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) certification. If eligible for exam, must pass within one year from date of hire.
- Require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within one (1) year of date of hire.
- Prefer American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (AART)'s Computed Tomography (CT) certification.
- Prefer previous nuclear cardiology experience.
Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR
FL RT: Florida Radiologic Tech
Preferred License and Certs
Requires weekends call and holidays.