Lic Prac Nurse II PRN Plan 2
Urgent Care Center_Stickney Pt
The LPN II implements nursing care for assigned patients. The LPN II assists the RN in the assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of nursing care. The LPN II utilizes advance skills in patient care after education and training.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing, or otherwise meet the educational requirements as outlined by the Florida Board of Nursing.
- Require thirty (30) hour IV certification.
Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR
FL LPN: Florida Licensed Practical Nurse
Our urgent care locations are open 7 days a week, 8am- 8pm. Evenings, weekends and holidays are required. Additionally, shifts can vary from 8 hour shifts to 10 and 12 hour shifts. Flexibility to work at all 6 of our urgent care locations is also required, however schedule location preferences will be taken into consideration.
PRN Availability Expectations:
1. Weekday shifts as scheduled by supervisor
2. In addition to weekday schedule, a total of 4 weekend shifts per month is required. (May be combined, as needed)
3. Holiday coverage per department guidelines.