Instrument Technician II
Responsible and accountable for all duties related to the preparation of trays and equipment; processing of general and specialty surgical instruments including cleaning, decontamination, inspection, assembly, wrapping and sterilization; quality control testing and monitoring of sterilization equipment and maintaining records. Perform assigned duties such as cleaning, stocking, transporting, and dispensing supplies and equipment, and assisting with orientation of new staff members. Serve as a resource for other team members and assume lead role as assigned.
- Require a minimum of two (2) years of recent experience in Sterile Processing, or Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) certification.
- Require current/active Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician (CSPDT) or Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) certification.
- Prefer expert level skills in multi-specialty surgery instrumentation.
- Prefer the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Prefer intermediate computer skills.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs
Preferred License and Certs