Employee Health Job Summary
This leader has operational accountability and oversight, and manages the daily activities of the Employee Health Services department. In this role, the leader sets the tone and models positive leadership behavior, while ensuring team work tasks, projects, and responsibilities are completed successfully in support of departmental and organizational goals. Required Qualifications
- Require graduate from an approved school of nursing.
- Require current license as registered nurse or practical nurse in the State of Florida.
- Require minimum of five (5) years of clinical nursing experience.
- Occupational Health experience required Preferred Qualifications
- Prefer functional knowledge of employee health and occupational health.
- Prefer management experience with demonstrated successful track record.
- Prefer knowledge of patient care practices and/or adult education principles.
- Prefer ability to utilize hospital information systems (order entry, results reporting) and strong analytical skills. Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR Looking for a dynamic Occupational Health Manager to join our Magnet Team!!! Reputation. Community. Impact. Growth. Every day, our patients at Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
receive a first-class experience in care from a team on a mission to deliver the highest level of care in America. In the process of rising to that challenge, one by one, our people are finding their purpose and feeling their impact. Now it is your turn to see yourself here. Sarasota Memorial Hospital- Sarasota Campus Relocation Assistance Available Sarasota Memorial Hospital Sarasota Memorial Hospital
was recently recognized again by ranking #1 Hospital in the Region by the U.S. News's Best Hospital report by scoring a Perfect 10! Not only that, but SMH was also designated at a national "standout" hospital for earning top ratings in all evaluated conditions and procedures - an accomplishment achieved by less than 1% of the 4000+ hospitals. Our system has also earned Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), as well as these additional accolades: Gallup Great Workplace 2018; recipient of an "A" grade for Patient Safety. Sarasota Memorial Hospital is Magnet designated and the only provider of Level II trauma services, obstetrical services, and Level III neonatal intensive care in Sarasota County. The benefits of being the best:
Our commitment to becoming the best community hospital and health care system means providing the best possible benefits to our people. Some highlights: Total Rewards Package
- Paid Time Off (start earning PTO on day one of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Benefit Plans for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care) - Pre-Tax Dollars
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan: 403b
- Sarasota Campus for now - Discounted Child Care & Before and After School Program and Summer Camp!
- Bereavement Leave
- Free Parking
- On Campus Dining w/ a 30% discount
- Credit Union w/ teller machines on campus
- Direct Deposit
- Free Wellness Screening
- Free confidential counseling services
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Referral Programs
- Tremendous growth opportunities for hard workers!