Multi Skilled Technician (Nights)
The Multi-Skilled Technician is an experienced healthcare worker who provides both patient care and administrative support.
- Require successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia test within 90 days of employment.
- Require one of the following:1.) Florida licensure as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT); Paramedic, or a military corpsman; or National licensure as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT); which must be maintained active during employment; or 2.) Nursing students who are eligible for CNA exam are required to: a.) currently be enrolled in an accredited school of Nursing (RN/LPN); b.) have completed the first semester of clinical for ASN degree, completion of third semester for a BSN degree, or completion of first trimester for LPN; c.) cannot be currently licensed in the U.S. as a RN or LPN; and d) Nurse/Practical Nurse Graduate who is eligible and/or scheduled to sit for the NCLEX exam within 12 months of hire date; or3.) Patient Care Technician (PCT) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification: Provide certification of successful completion of an SMH approved program, and successfully obtain a Florida CNA license within 120 days of graduation.**Employees hired without the above licensure and/or by years of experience only prior to 11/11/19, are grandfathered in and will be provided the option of obtaining the stipulated licensure.
- Prefer the ability to assess, interact, communicate, and care for specific patient population, served by the department.
- Prefer the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Prefer working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR
Preferred License and Certs