Clinical Business Systems Analyst Sr
Clinical and Business Systems
Responsible for providing senior clinical/business analyst leadership and direction, as well as project management, for the development and support of a stable, reliable, and customer oriented clinical/business system and applications that meet the needs of users and the organization.
- Require Associate Degree in Information Systems, Informatics, Business Administration, Nursing or appropriate clinical or business field. Relevant work experience may substitute on a year-for-year basis for required degree.
- Require five (5) years of applicable clinical/business systems/IT experience, preferably in a multi-entity health care system, large hospital, physician office, or managed care organization. Bachelor degree in a related field may substitute for up to two (2) years of required experience.
- Require demonstrated leadership skills with innovative resolution to problems .
- Require excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Require excellent analytical, judgment and people skills.
- Prefer broad experience in systems analysis, design, development and integration of large enterprise wide application systems.
- Prefer experience in multiple healthcare clinical system implementations and support is required with the ability to understand and communicate how the various systems interact from an enterprise perspective.
- Prefer experience with multiple clinical computer systems, database applications, and software applications including configuration, software testing, implementation, data manipulation and report generation.
BD: Bachelor Degree