Registered Nurse-MedSurg Oncology-Full-Time-Day shift
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
- Require Cancer Basics Course within ninety (90) days of hire for new hires after 2014.
- Require completion of Oncology Nurse Society (ONS) Chemotherapy Certification within six (6 months) of hire.
- Require Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) Certification with completion date agreed upon by management.
**All certifications are required for all new hires after 2014.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
Bachelor of Science Nursing
Required License and Certs
Basic Life Support/CPR
Florida Registered Nurse Lic
FL Registered Nurse License
Preferred License and Certs
Advanced Cardiac Life Support