Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Retail Attendant (10a-6:30p) - Cafe Team Member
Food & Nutrition-Retail Ops
The Retail Attendant prepares and serves coffee, food and bakery products to all guests using exceptional customer service interaction skills and full knowledge of the food production and specialty coffee production processes. Effectively performs multiple job tasks with attention to detail and a keen awareness of customer needs and perception including: coffee recipe production, food recipe production, bakery selection knowledge, cash handling speed and transaction accuracy, personal hygiene and work area sanitation. Retail Attendant consistently strives to exceed the expectations of our customers and as required assists with various food related department tasks including new employee training and ongoing education initiatives.
- Must be able to work nights, weekend, holidays and other shifts as needed.
- Prefer two (2) years experience in a high volume direct customer interaction setting.
- Prefer ability to perform basic arithmetic functions.
- Prefer verbal ability to read and understand written instructions, recipes, and labels.
- Prefer basic working knowledge of cash handling/cash register.
- Prefer ability to meet and communicate with public, staff and peers in a professional manner.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs
Preferred License and Certs