Mother Baby Registered Nurse- Full-Time-Night shift
Mother - Baby Unit
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
- Require Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) within 90 days of hire.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
- Require any OB/Neonatal Certifications obtained during employment will be maintained during the remainder of employment. These include but are not limited to: Electronic Fetal Monitoring Certification, Maternal-Newborn Nursing Certification, Low Risk Neonatal Certification, any Lactation Certification.
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
Bachelor of Science Nursing
Required License and Certs
Basic Life Support/CPR
Florida Registered Nurse Lic
FL Registered Nurse License
Preferred License and Certs
Advanced Cardiac Life Support