Licensed Practical Nurse I PRN
The LPN is a professional caregiver who assumes overall responsibility of a nursing unit, under the direction of the RN and practices within the standards of the LPN practice act. The LPN could be a direct caregiver, who administers to the needs of the resident under the direction of the physician.
- Require graduation from a school of practical nursing.
- Require completion of Intravenous Certification program.
- Require knowledge of aging process and ability to interact, communicate and care for geriatric population.
- Prefer experience in Long Term Care.
- Prefer supervisory training certificate.
Required License and Certs
LPNFL: Florida Lic Practical Nurse
Preferred License and Certs
CPR: Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation