Registered Nurse Med Short Stay Fulltime Nights
Medical Short Stay 1
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
- Require basic knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia test within 90 days of employment.
- Require NIH Stoke Scale certification within 90 days of hire.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
BSN: Bachelor of Science Nursing
Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License
Preferred License and Certs
ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support
WORK DAYS ALL, NO ROTATING SHIFT, YES ON CALL/CALL BACK, YES WEEKENDS