Registered Nurse - Emergency Care Center, Mids - Venice Campus
Emergency Care Center
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require a minimum of one (1) year of emergency RN experience.
- Require completion of Personal Safety Awareness class within sixty (60) days of hire.
- Require PALS or ENPC certification upon hire with six (6) months to obtain the one not in possession upon hire. Both certifications must be maintained thereafter.
- Require TNCC and NIH certifications within six (6) months of completing department orientation.
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
BSN: Bachelor of Science Nursing
Required License and Certs
ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License